▌no.4 - sleep tight and well
Sleep Tight and Well
▻ 100% Natural Essential Oil Complex - Lavender / Ylang Ylang / Orange Leaf / Clary Sage
Lavender / Ylang Ylang / Bitter Orange Leaf / Clary Sage
▻ Made with 100% natural premium waxes - Soy Wax & White Beeswax.
Soy Wax & Beeswax
【Natural essential oil molecular chemistry】
Early to Early Sleep Formula #4 is rich in esters and monoterpene alcohols, especially sedum acetate and sedum alcohol, which are particularly useful for symptoms caused by sympathetic nervous system overactivity! Helpful! Helpful! If it is due to personal factors, lack of exercise and modern life stress will stimulate the sympathetic nervous system active, will slowly develop the following problems: cold hands and feet, oedema, digestive problems, neck and shoulder pain, headache, moody, stress caused by rapid heartbeat, insomnia, poor quality of sleep, fatigue, etc. No. 4 formula is very helpful in the healing of chronic stress symptoms.
Main Aromatherapy Benefits
- Relaxing, soothing, balancing and calming effects
- Suitable for insomnia and nervousness before bedtime.
- Relieves headaches, irritability and mood swings.
- Improve insomnia and anxiety
* Not suitable for pregnant women
【Main E.O. Ingredients and Effects 】
- Lavender essential oil → calming, analgesic, help sleep, antidepressant, restore nerve balance, lower blood pressure, eliminate irritability, make people calm.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil→ Improves nervousness, restlessness, depression, nervous system disorders, helps to achieve deep relaxation, sleep, and stabilizes the mood.
- Bitter Orange Leaf essential oil → regulates the autonomic nervous system, relieves over-excitement and tension, responds to irritability, mood swings, chronic anxiety, relieves fatigue and responds to sleep problems.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil→Calming, analgesic, soothing hormonal imbalance caused by premenstrual syndrome.
- Due to the high concentration of E.O., candle oil should not be used for massage!
- It is recommended that infants, pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with weak nervous systems, epilepsy, erysipelas, and other chronic illnesses consult with their primary care physician before using essential oil products.
- Candles should be used within 6 months for best results; please refer to candle care for other uses of candles.
- Candles should be well ventilated and safe to use, and should not be left out of reach of children or pets, or left unattended.
- Keep candles in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Be careful with hot containers and leave candles to re-solidify after use.
Should you wish to pre-order our products, please contact us at email@example.com
*Information is updated every 1 hour, and subject to actual site availability
Please select the item's size/variation first.